SWIM BOXERS MADE WITH RECYCLED NYLON.
Honour the environment as you train in these men's swim boxers. They're made of chlorine-resistant fabric that features ECONYL® yarn made in collaboration with Parley for the Oceans. A compression fit with extra stretch offers maximum mobility and supports high-performance training. The boxers are finished with an ocean wave graphic.
- INFINITEX®+ PULSE: a 100% chlorine-resistant compression fabric has extra stretch for performance training and features recycled nylon content
- ECONYL® regenerated yarn is made from recycled fishnets and other discarded nylons
- Inner drawcord on waist
- Placed graphic print; Rubber-print adidas Badge of Sport and Parley logo on hem
- Performance training: Competitive swimmer who trains multiple times a week and seeks chlorine-resistance and freedom of movement
- 4 cm inseam (size 50)
- 80% recycled nylon / 20% elastolefin tricot