he Axial WLS is a wonderfully versatile machine for discerning women. With women's specific geometry, the Axial WLS is a comfortable and versatile bike that's as capable on fast rides as it is on mountain passes. Carbon forks absorb vibrations from the road, making each ride more comfortable.
The Superlite Aluminium frame with tapered headtube, cross-ovalised Aero Flex Stays and carbon forks is extremely light and stiff. Cube's WLS geometry features a shorter top tube and longer headtube, the combination of which produces a more upright, comfortable position. Internally routed cables, give a beautifully clean look, which is rarely seen at this price point.
The Shimano Claris groupset is durable and low maintenance, giving you an optimal range of gears for every type of riding. Easy operation, light action shifting and powerful braking are some of the highlights of the Claris groupset. The dual control shifter can easily be adjusted for those with smaller hands.
For long-lasting performance, the Axial WLS is finished off with a durable and reliable Cube RA 0.7 Aero wheelset and 25mm tyres, for added comfort.
- Frame: Aluminium 6061 T6 Superlight, Double Butted, Smooth Welded, 3D Dropouts, Road Comfort Geometry
- Forks: CUBE CSL Race, One Piece 3D Forged Steerer/Crown, Carbon Blades, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" Tapered
- Chainset: Shimano Claris FC2403, 50x39x30T, 170mm (50/53/56/58), 175mm (60/62/64cm)
- Shifters: Shimano Claris ST-2400
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Claris RD-2400GS, 8 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Claris FD-2403BM, 31.8mm
- Chain: KMC Z7
- Cassette: Shimano CS-HG50, 11-30T
- Wheels: CUBE RA 0.7 Aero
- Tyres: Continental Ultra Sport 2, 25x622
- Brakes: Shimano Claris BR-2400
- Headset: FSA Z-t, Top Zero-Stack 1 1/8" (OD 44mm), Bottom Integrated 1 1/4"
- Stem: CUBE Performance, 31.8mm
- Handlebars: CUBE Compact Race Bar
- Handlebar Tape: CUBE Grip Control
- Seatpost: CUBE Performance Post, 27.2mm
- Saddle: CUBE WLS Active 1.1
- Seatclamp: CUBE Screwlock, 31.8mm