The Garmin Forerunner 920XT with HRM enables you to elevate your training. Sleek and light, the 920XT transitions between sports at the press of a button. This multi sport watch bundle enable you to record distance, pace, stroke type, and more.
Multisport GPS Watch with Running Dynamics and Connected Features
From the company that launched the world’s first GPS multisport devices comes a watch that’s qualified to guide the training of elite and amateur athletes alike. Introducing Forerunner 920XT — with advanced features including running dynamics, VO2 max estimate, live tracking and smart notifications.
Advanced Training Meets All-day Activity Tracking
Forerunner 920XT packs a fleet of high-end training features into a sleek watch that is wet suit-friendly and about 15 percent lighter than its predecessor, the Forerunner 910XT. It boasts a high-resolution colour display; flexible, hinged bands and a watch mode, so you can wear it all day. The activity tracking feature measures your steps, sleep and calories burned all day, giving you a more complete picture of your daily activity.
- Advanced swim metrics
- Offers VO2 max estimate, race predictor and recovery advisor
- Running dynamics include cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time
- Features swim distance, pace, stroke type identification, stroke count, drill logging and rest timers
- 24-hour battery life
- Metrics that matter
- Smart notifications let you see email, text and other alerts on your watch
- Connected features4: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect™, live tracking, social media sharing
- Live tracking
- Watch with Activity Tracking
- Compatible with Standard Garmin HRM and HRM-Run™ (HRM-Run™ included)
|Heart Rate Monitor Compatible:||Yes (Included)|
|EU Plug Supplied:||No|
|US Plug Supplied:||No|
|Aus/Nz Plug Supplied:||No|