K-Edge focus has been on providing intelligent solutions for the elite level of our sport, the same solutions that the pros ride are available to cyclists of all abilities.
K-Edge Road Chain Catcher used by professionals in the Olympic Games, World Championships, Paris-Roubaix, Giro D'Italia and Tour de France.
- The K-EDGE chain catcher is a precision component that enhances the overall function of your drive train while protecting your valuable frame.
- It's a common sense design that provides a functional advantage for high performance cyclists.
- A simple precision-made component that provides valuable insurance against front derailleur malfunctions.
- It acts a ramp to guide your chain and virtually eliminates the possibility of your chain dropping off the small chainring.
- For use with braze-on mounted front derailleur.
- Material: 6061 T6 aluminium.
- Fitment: All braze-on type mounted and clamp adapter braze-on mounted front derailleurs.
- Weight: 10g (manufactures claimed).
- Includes: All mounting hardware for Shimano, SRAM and Campagnolo front derailleurs, including a new radius washer with secure mounting interface.
- Made in USA.