The MET Terra is a great quality MTB helmet if you're wanting something for trail riding, XC and even a little bit of downhill thrown in. This lid is available is a range of colours, although we love the stealthy matte black best.
Keeping your head cool on those hot climbs is plenty of venting (also included in the visor). These vents are positioned at critical points to help direct air through and over your head. The hot air then escapes out the back.
The Terra is available in only one size but it does provide a snug fit with the use of a one-hand adjustable dial at the rear. You can micro adjust the fit too for optimal positioning.
Reflective rear stickers help improve your visibility on the roads too - and this would make a capable commuter helmet too.
Weight - 250g
- IN-MOULDING INTELLIGENT FUSION / Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- SAFE-T TWIST / There is a dial at the back of the helmet for easy one-hand size adjustment.
- LATERAL DIVIDERS STRONG FIT / VPositioning them correctly, then blocking them in the chosen position is child’s play.
- TWO POSITIONS / Protects the face and especially the eyes from branches, sun, rain or mud flicked up.
- INTEGRATED AIR INTAKE / Actively helps cool the head by directing the air towards the inside of the helmet.
- INTERNAL PADDING / Anti-allergenic fabric. Hand washable.
ONE SIZE FITS ALL
- ADJUSTABLE FROM 54 TO 61 CM HEAD SIZE / The UN size of Terra offers a wide range of adjustment.
BE SEEN !
- REFLECTIVE STICKERS / At night or in tunnels, they make the bike visible to drivers approaching from behind.