High tech is no longer just for pros. Shoes with top-spec solutions, such as a thermowelded multilayer construction with no overlaps, SLW2 dial closure and NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole with five vents for optimum airflow.
• NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole combines great stiffness with 5 vents for perfecft airflow
• SPD pedals compatible. Cleat plate not included
• Thermowelded Layer Construction combines multiple layers without overlaps reducing weight
• SLW2 dial plus extra strap: the only one with step by step and full release pressing a single button
• Integrated heel system provides efficient retention
NGR Air Carbon Reinforced
NRG Air Carbon Reinforced provides increased stiffness thanks to the new blend of nylon reinforced with fiberglass and enriched with carbon. As with the whole road soles collection, it features the AirFlow ventilation system. Vents favour an optimal air flow in and out. Compatible with SPD pedals.
Maximum precision and usability. The side button offers dual functionality: press the button for micrometric release, or lift the button to instantly undo the shoe completely.
The ergonomic shape of the ratchet base matches the shape of the foot for added comfort, while the size and minimized weight plus the outer soft-touch covering make it easier and better to grip. It features wires that harness the best technologies used in sailing, and can be easily replaced using the spare parts kit.
Integrated Heel System
The new unibody construction of the uppers allowed to integrate an efficient hell retention system inside the structure,without the need of external elements. Same efficiency, reduced weight.