veloToze Tall shoe covers are designed for road cycling on cold, rainy or snowy days. Whether it’s race day, training day or just another commute day, veloToze tall shoe covers will keep your feet dry, warm and comfortable.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Waterproof: designed to form a tight seal with your calf, to keep your feet and shoes dry
- Windproof: windproof materials keep your feet warm even on cold morning or winter rides (5C/40F to 16C/60F)
- Lightweight: made of a flexible, lightweight material that doesn’t retain water when wet
- No zippers or velcro straps : innovative design flexes over your shoe, so there are no vulnerability points, like zippers or velcro
- Aerodynamic: smooth, flexible material creates a form-fitting design
- Compact: easily fits in jersey pocket or saddle bag
1: Put on sock
2: Pull shoe cover on like a sock
3: Put foot through large cleat hole. Then put on shoe.
4: Pull cover over heel of shoe FIRST, then toe
5: Adjust around ankle, cleats and heel pad. Ensure no part of shoe covers are over cleats or heel pad. Ensure top of shoe cover is against your skin and not over sock or water may enter the shoe cover.
Warning: Shoe cover may tear if you do not FIRST put on shoe cover, then shoe.
- To clean shoe covers, wipe with a cool, wet cloth. Do not put shoe covers in clothes washer.
- To dry, hang shoe covers over a hanger or ledge or wipe with a dry cloth. The material does not absorb water, so they should dry quickly. Do not put shoe covers in clothes dryer.
- After repeated use, apply talcum or baby powder to inside of shoe cover to prevent sticking
- Ensure shoe covers are pulled-up over socks and are under legwarmers to create a water-tight seal.
- To prevent water from entering the shoe from the bottom of the shoe, remove insole of shoe and place tape over vent opening.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects
- Do not store in direct sunlight
CAUTION: THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NATURAL RUBBER LATEX WHICH MAY CAUSE ALLERGIC REACTIONS.