|Availability:||In stock (1)|
|Delivery time:||2-3 days|
The Profile T5 Plus stands for aerodynamics and speed. This aero bar allows a deep and aggressive posture for a successful fight against wind and opponents. The grip ends are slightly bent upwards and provide for a pleasant relaxation of the wrists. The carbon version combines the J5 Bracket with the F40TT arm rests and allows thus a multitude of adjustment possibilities.
· Material: extensions made from carbon, arm rests and bracket made from 6061-T6 aluminium
· Total tube length: approx. 380 mm
· Length adjustment within a range of approx. 100 mm
· Tube angle: 13°
· J5 Bracket with ICC clamping for easy adjustment of the extensions
· F40TT arm rests with 32 different adjustment possibilities per side
· 10 mm thick EVA foam padding with anti-bacterial Lycra cover
· Suitable for handlebar clamping Ø 26,0 and 31,8 mm thanks to Profile MULTI-FIT system
· Weight: approx. 638 g
The aero bar is designed for internal shift cable routing and prepared for internal cable routing of Shimano Di2 bar end shifters or brake/shift lever sets for bar ends. In addition, you can make a height adjustment of up to 80 mm with the Bracket Riser clamp kit.